Folds for a 6 month plus boy - help!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Folds for a 6 month plus boy - help!!

Postby clothmama » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:12 am

I've been using terrys occassionaly for about 2 months since I bought my gorgeous Bright Bots terry sqares (which I'm STILL needing to wash seperatly but thats another story!!:roll: ). I have been really pleasantly suprised with them considering Louis is a pretty heavy wetter I've been using the 'Jo Fold', not sure what other names it has, you kind of have lots of layers at the front centre - great for boys. HOWEVER now he is such a little porker (pushing 9 kg at 6.5 months!) I'm finding it pretty hard to get the terry done up round his waist :( . does anyone have any other folds they can suggest or a way to adapt what I'm using to make it wider in the waist (have tried a few things but not working for me!!) :?:

Thanks in advance!

Tory

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:34 am

I was just looking through some sites and saw this and remembered that you were after some folds

http://www.nappychoice.com.au/Cloth_nappy_retailers.asp

looked like it had a different boys fold.

hth BECK : )

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:15 am

Thanks Beck, its the 'small fold' on there that I've been using and it works so well, i've been fanning out the front to to get it to do up but really think the time has come to try some others too!! I'll have a go at the booy fold although it seems like there mihgt be alot of fiddling once you actually have it on the baby! I'll let you know how I go!!

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds