hf1

Peenut/Flip/BambinoMio

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Peenut/Flip/BambinoMio

Postby MissFrodo » Sun May 29, 2016 11:08 am

So we love the Flip eco trifold cotton inserts with any wrap and need a few more.
Curious about the Peenutsystem and the BambinoMio as it seems a bit the same.
What are the differences?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Peenut/Flip/BambinoMio

Postby LynniferT » Sun May 29, 2016 12:17 pm

Not heard of flip eco here... We have organic day, organic night and staydry.

Peenuts are supposed to be good but some people report the inserts bunching when too wet which causes leaks. The inserts do popper into the peenut shells so i dont think they are interchangable with other wraps? There is one big insert and you popper in a booster if needed. They are made of the same material as bamboozles I believe?

Mio are just a standard padfolded prefold and wrap system, im not keen on their wraps but you could use the prefolds in other wraps, think we used ours in flips, thirsties etc.

We used old flip organic inserts for dd as she was such a heavy wetter (now the night inserts) i bought a bundle for T but only have 2 now (which are on classifieds as they are quite wide between his little legs) and i prefer bamboo/organic cotton prefolds.

We like imagine smart prefolds which are bamboo/organic cotton and we have a couple of grovia bamboo/organic cotton prefolds too.

Any help?

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sun May 29, 2016 12:29 pm

@LynniferT yes that's some help.
The eco is the nightinsert we use them during the day as well.
Not keen on the Flip wraps, they aren't bad but not the best imo.
Just found the Imagine ones you told me about what size is like flip? And are they just as easy as the price looks very nice ;)
We need new covers as well as most times we change wrap and inner together. Not sure yet about brands yet.

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sun May 29, 2016 3:22 pm

The medium imagine smart prefolds are roughly the same size as the flip night inserts. We use them on the medium flip setting.

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds