Best use of cotton prefolds...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Best use of cotton prefolds...

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 am

What's yours?

Mine (BTP pack so both sizes) are used for mopup cloths (were invaluable when potty training), they are now dribble cloths (go under Grace's head in the pram), nappy mat covers for nappy off time and those inevitable sprinkles when you leave them unattended :giggle:
Oh and I've got a small stack of them under the head of Grace's mattress to raise it abit...

And I don't think I've actually used one as a nappy for ages! :roll:

They used to be used as a 'pre-bedtime' nappy on Isabelle when you know it's only an hour to bedtime, they have to be changed but don't want to leave them nappyless...

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Best use of cotton prefolds...

Postby ems » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 am

My hubby has a few for polishing the car ;) Going strong .. years on!! LOL

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 am

Mine are actually used as nappies but only when we're having an "at home" day. They are also used as mop up cloths, dribble cloths in the pram and more recently as a pillow for Dexters head in the mei tai :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Abbie uses them as blankets for her dolls :giggle, they are mop up cloths, nappy mat covers, we have a few boosting Isaac up in the highchair, we always have them in the car too, for spills etc. half of them have never been used as a nappy!!! :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:22 pm

my terries are used for our frequent nappy off time, no wonder i have so much washing!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:00 pm

I use prefolds as nappies sometimes, on wash day or like now...I want to get photos of my complete stash so want to save all my poper nappies for photos! :oops:

So we use them as nappies, burp cloths, changing mat cover, cleaning the windows...will pass on the tip about the car to hubbs LOL :giggle:

I also have 6 terry squares that i dont know what to do with :oops: and muslin squares which has turned into burp cloths/comforters for Ds...must get some more :wink:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:19 pm

I use them for cleaning with too and I'm thinking of sending them with DH to the gym for wiping his face with. Not sure how he will react to that one! :giggle:

Kate x

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 pm

We used them quite recently on a loosely nippared as barely nappy on but catch drips! (no poos expected!) sometimes they are used to boost an emergency nappy but mainly sat in a pile all by themselves.

My avatar
loulou
Clothie
Clothie

Postby loulou » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:35 pm

They are mainly used as nappies as they are actually my nappy of choice, but we also use them as matts for nappy free time and stuffers

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds