hf1

Terry/bamboo square sizes?

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Terry/bamboo square sizes?

Postby cherobanne » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:13 pm

I'd like to get some terry or bamboo squares to use as backup nappies, but I'd also like to be able to use them as a possible stuffing for pockets.
What would be the best size to get?
Matthew's 5 months and almost 17lb.
Was looking at babeco site and they have bamboo squares in sizes 40cm, 50cm, 60cm and 75cm.
Thanks for any advice!

Joanne

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:23 am

Sorry Joanne I missed this post you've probably bought them by now, not sure how that happened sometimes if I sign in then out and into my admin account it wipes the not read symbol!

The best for stuffing are the small 40cm ones and 60 are the standard size to use as nappies!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:54 pm

Thanks Tory!

I went ahead and bought 50cm ones - they work fine as a flat nappy for Matthew atm - although I don't use them that way very much at all.
And they work fine for stuffing too.

Joanne

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:19 pm

Great that way you have one size does all!!! The 60s are way too big for stuffing. Did you get bamboo ones? How are they?

What fold do you use?

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:30 pm

I have a couple of the Babeco 60cm bamboo squares and they are fantastic! So silky soft and incredibly absorbant. I find that one of these folded into the Ro Fold (from the Nappy Lady site) is absolutely fine for my 19 month old son where he will occasionally leak in a shaped nappy.

Fiona x

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds