hf1

NB prefolds?

My avatar
expatgirl
Clothie
Clothie

NB prefolds?

Postby expatgirl » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 pm

I know there are newborn sized prefolds in the US. All i've seen here are 'standard' sized ones (which if I remember were absolutely huge on W when he was tiny), and even bigger toddler sized ones (which are great on him now but he's 30lbs and 19 months!). Do newborn prefolds exist here at all? Or is it really just down to fitteds nad muslins, and maybe terry squares (never got on with those either on diddy babies)?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: NB prefolds?

Postby megansmummy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes they do, i have 10 and got them when DS was born...let me try and find a link :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:13 pm

:gaah: I cant find the link, I have 10 of them and they are smaller than the 'small' junior joy green edged ones...they are just plain white all over :-? If you cant find any and really want some then i could sell you mine...i dont think i will be needing them again...

My avatar
expatgirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby expatgirl » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks - but I don't need them (yet) :wink: Just doing my research about things we'll do differently this time!

(I may be back looking properly sometime, but not yet.)

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby busybee » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 pm

I've got some Cotton Bottoms prefolds which I think are newborn size, the wraps that came with them certainly were. I'll check a bit later, they are in the room where LO is sleeping right now and I can't turn on the light to see. True to form she'll wake up in an hour or so and I'll have a look then :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 pm

swaddlebees have started making them and baby kind sell them~
http://www.babykind.co.uk/flatnappies.htm#bambnnat

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby busybee » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:32 pm

The cotton bottoms ones are tiny but I don't know for sure if they are newborn size. Don't know if it that's any help though as they don't make cotton bottoms nappies anymore. Sorry I should have realised that before posting :oops: You may be able to get some preloved though.

My avatar
Aliandmilly
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Aliandmilly » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:25 am

I just ordered the Swaddlebees ones from Babykind. Not sure how i'll be using them as unsure of which wraps would suit but hopefully will get some good use out of them. Im also thinking about getting some small terries too :) xx

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds