hf1

Happy with bambino mio

My avatar
irishmel
Clothie
Clothie

Happy with bambino mio

Postby irishmel » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 pm

I had heard lots of negative things about bambino mios, but always thought they looked cute and very easy, so couldn't resist less than half price offer in mothercare. So far I am impressed- they lasted my 8 week old overnight with an added pop-in bamboo booster and contained 3 explosive bf poos today. Long may in continue!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Happy with bambino mio

Postby Sally » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:27 pm

i used nothing but bambino mio's with Harry (fitteds were hard to come by ) and they were fine as long as the pre fold was big enough the wraps weren't great tho, but they did the job cheap and cheerful :wine:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:29 pm

wow... i hated ours. the wraps were stiff, and the prefolds started coming apart at the seams after 2 prewashes.

if its not broke though, dont fix it! ;) :wine:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:36 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:wow... i hated ours. the wraps were stiff, and the prefolds started coming apart at the seams after 2 prewashes.

if its not broke though, dont fix it! ;) :wine:

wow I used mine for 3 years and they were still ok 8 years later when I got them out for Honey :giggle: but she neeeeeeeeeeeeeeded pretty nappies so I gave them away :wink:
but yes the wraps were really stiff they sort of go crunchy inside after awhile :(

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:04 pm

I'm really pleased to hear positive opinions about them. We started with them and they just didn't work for us.

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Last edited by ebonina on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:44 pm

I found containment awful and absorbency too. Weird isnt it, my mum likes them though.

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:58 pm

we love the prefolds but not so much the wraps as i find they rub alanna on the tops of her thighs but do if i need to work really well. the perfold get used with nippas and wrap as well as pocket stuffing and i plan to use them on the new baby.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Another one who liked the prefolds but not the wraps - I used nothing else until Evie was 6 months old (then discovered all the pretty nappies) but if they work for you thats brilliant :wine:

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds