hf1

What wraps do you use for prefolds.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What wraps do you use for prefolds.

Postby Sally » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:09 pm

I really really hate Aplix but these are converting me :shock: it looks so comfy and the velcro is very sticky
overall i'm leaning towards poppers mainly as hubby might not remember to stick the tabs back before he washes them sure he will learn tho he has remembered to do it with her bibs :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 am

well i didnt manage to resist for long did I? groovy is on the way...then i think im done for Kieren...now onto the girl prints :giggle:

Grrr babi pur just emailed me to say that its actually out of stock... :cry:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 am

oh no :cry: are they getting any more soon that has happened with my baby bloom and flowerchild but they are coming soon hopefully :D
there were some girly size 1's in swaps I think :D

he will need this too :wink:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/49322739/on ... 1%5D=title

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:32 am

yep 7-10 days she said so i will try again then :) babykind has all the ones i wanted apart from that one!

My avatar
Lynnikins
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Lynnikins » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:18 pm

im using prefolds partly at the moment really need some better wraps and ive used a few prefolds trifolded as inserts into pockets in the last couple of days as my pockets are popperd and the wraps i have arnet and my toddler takes off anything thats aplix in no time lol not using nippa's with them although anxious to see if it will help me get a better fit on the boys with them

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:41 pm

:idea: Lynnikins
I've used nippas on Harry when he was a baby on occasion but tbh I always found a good fitting wrap a godsend :D
I'm only just starting with prefolds again after not using them for 6 years :lol: after having problems with most of our fitteds
I also pad fold them into pockets in and out of the pocket and just use them like wraps as I didn't have any pul wraps not had a problem with doing that Id carry on if it works ,
I ve also been trying out Weehuggers they come with poppers and I love them a great fit for pad folding 2 Thirstie wraps have also arrived again these come with poppers too ive not tried it yet but it looks good :D oh and bumgenius flip covers also have poppers :D
hth, x

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Flip wraps are what is working best for us at the moment. I just pad fold the prefold and voila! DD can't undo the poppers either which is a bonus :)

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:23 pm

I love the prefolds and use Weehuggers, absolutely love those, Thirsties duo wraps and Econobum with them.
And I stuff them in a pocket too :giggle:

My avatar
[patchwork]
Clothie
Clothie

Postby [patchwork] » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Wow all the different names for everything is frazzling my brain!
Can someone be so kind to tell me what things mean? What is Aplix, is it velcro fastenings?
Can you get wraps for Junior Joy prefold nappies with poppers? Why do you need to tag back the velcro on the wraps? Does it stop it sticking to things and plucking them?
Sorry if i'm sounding stupid, it's all very overwhelming!!

PreviousNext

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds