hf1

What wraps do you use for prefolds.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

What wraps do you use for prefolds.

Postby laceybat » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:42 am

i'm using a fleace soaker at the moment with my prefolds as all my other wraps are drying so they shold be dry in abit. as this is my first day in prefold with my 15 mounth old son i would like to konw if i have the right wrap on him :oops:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: What wraps do you use for prefolds.

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:43 am

Anything goes really that nug fitting enough to gold the prefold in place if its just tri-folded. If you have used a nippa that anything goes :)

I really like thirsties duo wraps and thirsties sized wraps and also have two weehuggers on their way for me to try :)

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:45 am

I would nippa the prefold and use fleece or wool over the top but we can't use PUL so those are our only options

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:20 am

yes i'm nipper holding them so far i love them he's had a bad tummy for a few days thats why i'm running out and had a doge poo just now and it hold it all in. but his fitted diddnt so that was great. i've put on a thirsty wrap now. and he has normal clothes on today as well as we use wool or fleace most of the time. so that is quite nice. but i still love my wool and fitted but i think i have a new love for prefolds as well now they are fab so far :wine:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:47 pm

yay for prefold love, i think there are a few of us now!! :wine:

ETA my weehugger wraps arrived this morning, i love them :wine: they are a really fab neat fit, must get some action shots up! Im not sure that they would work with a nippa'd prefold though, i just tri folded in those wraps...and used the thirsties duos for the nippad ones :)

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:52 pm

megansmummy wrote:yay for prefold love, i think there are a few of us now!! :wine:

ETA my weehugger wraps arrived this morning, i love them :wine: they are a really fab neat fit, must get some action shots up! Im not sure that they would work with a nippa'd prefold though, i just tri folded in those wraps...and used the thirsties duos for the nippad ones :)

yey for weehuggers turning up get some action pics up soon :D I got Honey in some skinny jeans today over her weehugger :wine:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:56 pm

They are really neat fitting arnt they? I was suprised, i like how the flaps hold the prefold so in place, im really impressed and glad i got two! Might need another! :oops:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 pm

:giggle: i'm hooked too our velcro one turned up yesterday so have 2 now and more on the way :oops:
can't wait for my Thirsties to arrive too :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:50 pm

I want to groovy print, the guitars but its out of stock at babykind, babi pur have it but want £2.45 for shipping! :-?

What do you prefer aplix or poppers? both mine are aplix...

Next

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds