hf1

BBOS Wraps and Prefolds

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

BBOS Wraps and Prefolds

Postby BingBongBoo » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:51 am

I need some new wraps for my prefolds and am considering investing in some BBOS. Has anybody tried these? And if so, how well do they work with prefolds? I'm also considering wehuggers or thirsties. DD is a very heavy wetter so I need something that is bombproof! Tory, I think you posted that the weehuggers were a good buy?

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: BBOS Wraps and Prefolds

Postby Sally » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:56 am

is it Bluberry wraps ? I had a sized blueberry wrap at one point had a strange lining in it that may wick with a heavy wetter weehuggers are great but for a heavy wetter Thirsties might be better I prefer weehuggers because they look and feel nicer but thirsties are just as good and are becoming as much loved as my weehuggers :wine:
Flips are also good too not as nice feeling as a weehugger but just as good reliability wise :D

hth,

My avatar
nelix2000
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nelix2000 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 pm

as a recent convert from pockets to weehuggers, they siut my power wee'er fine. She has also had a really bad tummy and exploded ALL over a new one :x and it held it in no problem....love them! looking for thirsties too atm!

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 am

Thanks - I opted for some weehuggers and a thirsties duo in the end. Loving them both! :D

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds