OMG I used a prefold and ........

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

OMG I used a prefold and ........

Postby clothmama » Wed May 16, 2007 6:55 pm

......... I was really impressed :oops: :oops: !!!! It was on his birthday and we'd had a really late night with his party the night before and I hadn't checked I had a npapy in the cupboard and didn't!!! :lol: :oops: There was a prefold that I use for stuffing, its slightly stretchy like tshirt material, not stiff like a BM prefold, I folded in thirds so all the layers were lined up and then opened one end out and had that at the back and just used it with a nippa liek a 'normal' nappy and it was great!!!! I can't believe how impressed I was, I did add a fleece topped booster but the whoel thing was very slim and he ended up in it for ages as I thought dh had changed him and he hadn't.

I shall stop being so scathing about them from now on!!!!! :oops: :lol:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue May 22, 2007 7:54 pm

Haha!

We did use BM prefolds for ages and got on okay with them - I can see now there are better options but these days they're quite a good option too!

My avatar
Laura2904
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: OMG I used a prefold and ........

Postby Laura2904 » Sat May 23, 2009 4:28 pm

I'm intruiged in using them but have no idea how or anything... Im a pocket user lol!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat May 23, 2009 4:47 pm

I sometimes use them as inserts in my pockets if the inserts are not dry. They are really good!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:26 pm

I love prefolds, i like them nipp'd...so simple and so effective! :)

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds