hf1

Anyone tried Thirsties Hemp prefolds?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Anyone tried Thirsties Hemp prefolds?

Postby charlibunny » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:55 am

What are they like please? I don't have any prefolds at all and wanted to give them a go. Stanley is a quite heavy wetter. We have thirsties wraps in small and Duo size 1

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Anyone tried Thirsties Hemp prefolds?

Postby sjm » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 am

We think they are fab the best prefolds by far

My avatar
hedgiemum63
Clothie
Clothie

Postby hedgiemum63 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi there,

I have two of these prefolds and have tested them. My baby is only 2 weeks old, but these nappies went for hours and weren't soaked through (she wore one overnight without a booster and it did really well). I don't know how it would hold up on an older baby without boosting, seeing as I'm new to cloth, but I'm impressed with how soft they are and how absorbent they are, too.

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:42 pm

i've got a couple but just aren't using them. i keep trying, but i just can't get the prefold love.

i think the thirsties ones are a funny shape, so i think you can only fold them into thirds and that's about it. i can't imagine that you'd be able to nippa them. but other's may correct me.

they are very absorbant though, so i do like them for that. i was using them in dd's night nappies but for various reasons she's in disp's at the moment so the thirsties aren't getting used. i'd be happy to sell them on if you're interested... send me a pm.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:46 pm

thanks everyone! Im only looking to trifold in wraps anyway...... Think i may have to try some :D

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds