hf1

Feeling the terry nappy love.

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Feeling the terry nappy love.

Postby flossyfly » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:22 pm

I have to say that for the past week or so I have used a terry nappy at least once a day. Now I have the fold sussed and I am using fleece I just love them. I like the fact that there is no elastic to leave marks on her chubby legs and that i can get a really good fit round her waist. They last as long as any other nappy and contain poo well. They're not to bulky and I can boost them easily. They wash and dry easily and they don't cost much to buy........What more could you want?
:love: Terries :love:

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Feeling the terry nappy love.

Postby est4elvis » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:25 pm

i bought them to start with but got sucked in to the "cuteness" + ended up using them as muslins! I still have loads, i could try them...

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby flossyfly » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:32 pm

est4elvis wrote:i bought them to start with but got sucked in to the "cuteness" + ended up using them as muslins! I still have loads, i could try them...

I think she looks really cute in them when I have got them on neatly with the nippa nice and symmetrical and the legs tucked in tidily :giggle: Then I put cute fleece over the top and she looks a bit like a weeble :hohoho:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:38 pm

I loved terries :love: I have two huuuuuuuuge bamboo ones that I bought for nights before Dawnie night trained lol

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Which fold do you use? I used to love them on my boys and still have a few kicking around. I might need to have another go :giggle:

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby flossyfly » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:10 pm

justme123 wrote:Which fold do you use? I used to love them on my boys and still have a few kicking around. I might need to have another go :giggle:

Chinese fold. Gives lots of layers between the legs but only 2 round the hips.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

We used the Gaynor's Fold listed on here click on the terry fold link :)

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:13 pm

i LOVE terries too! Will be using them again and always recommend them we used the jo fold

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Good link thanks! :-) I loved the jo fold too. Actually Isabel is a front wetter so that might work... Off to go and play :giggle:

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds