hf1

Cheapest place to buy Bamboo terries? Also which Prefolds?

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Cheapest place to buy Bamboo terries? Also which Prefolds?

Postby KimmyM » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:52 pm

I have used made all my bamboo terries in booster's so definetly getting my money's worth. Have to say mine are 2 years old and have been lightly used in that time but mine are pretty square still.

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Mine just arrived today, 6 x 60cm bamboo terries, with bound edges, for £14.99plus postage. Definitely a bargain as they are the same ones as nature babies sells on their main website for half the price! Have just washed them and will do a couple mroe washes before using. They look so lovely it makes me want to switch to terries ! :giggle: They are quite big, though, so once my LO is wrapped up in 2 of these I am sure nothing will escape over night. Just in time as he is out weeing every night nappy we have, even with boosting and wool.

My avatar
obsessed13
Clothie
Clothie

Postby obsessed13 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi, just wndering how you are getting on with your new terries? I use terries on my son during the day and at night with lots of boosting, does it work well with two? Have never liked the idea of two folded together but perhaps I'm being silly, maybe I'll try it tonight. Is it just two terries, no extra booster required?

Previous

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds