hf1

Nappy Fairy 2010 SIGN UP HERE!! AND PLEASE PM YOUR ADDRESS!!

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Nappy Fairy 2010 SIGN UP HERE!!

Postby Scotia » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:15 am

Your screename: Scotia

Childs name: Kerr

Boy or girl: Boy

Childs age: Will be 16 months at reveal

Childs weight and build: Approx 23lbs, quite slim build - long back and wee short legs :giggle:

Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Nice fitteds, AI2s/SS pockets, WAHM clothes, wool covers (boardies/shorties), open to anything though except wraps and we don't need soakers.

Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy:

Like boyish pastel colours (not pink or lilac though because he would look like a wee girl - he's not got a particularly boyish face :giggle: ) or brights, especially turquoise - but not black or dull colours as he doesn't suit them.

Like fish (love underwater scenes as we have tropical fish), cartoon type monsters, balloons, circus, wild west embroideries - just ideas though of the kind of things we like.

Love all the prints from the WAHMS but a bit bored with ooga booga print now :giggle:

We don't use night nappies :oops:

No Pul wraps, we only really use wool and fleece covers with fitteds because he's sensitive to pul.

Don't like 'Goth' style or anything too grown up for him - he's a very babyish looking baby yet :giggle:
Last edited by Scotia on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Screenname: 0_Lisa_0
Child's name: Austin
Boy or girl: boy
Child's age: will turn 1 on June 9th :shock:
Childs weight and build: around the 20lb mark and average for his age I would guess as he can still get into 6-9 mnth clothes atm but they are starting to look a bit small :giggle: if in nappies we either use OS or medium long
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: We only use fitteds, happy to use PUL but quite keen to try some more wool (though obv not a huge need or anything as I have lots just need to find time to knit it up :giggle: ) would love more WAHM clothes, especially love ABK
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: don't do pastels, love bright colours and bold design, not into flowers fairy or anything that could be girly, etc, like pirates and monkeys atm. We don't use pockets, the main part of our stash is Bububebe O/S fitteds but I have a new found love for our SS nappies
Last edited by 0_Lisa_0 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Can I do 2???

Your screename:
Flutterby
Childs name: Summer
Boy or girl: Girl
Childs age: 23 months at time of reveal
Childs weight and build: around 20lb, teeny tiny skinny monkey :D Fits most larges and mediums larges preferable, unless they are particularly large larges.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Knitted skirty or crops, minkee or cuddlesoft side snap pocket, maybe AI2 if it would be considered fairly absorbent more so than an itti
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Bright (no pastels) girly, like butterflies, dragonflies, fairies. NO hearts or princesses or baby pink or cartoony type things

Your screename: Flutterby
Childs name: It's a secret (but I don't want personalised so not a problem)
Childs age: Newborn
Childs weight and build: Not a clue, I wouldn't imagine huge, but certainly not small either, Summer was 7lb8 and Jak 8lb9 if that's any help
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: knitted wool boardies or longies, minkee or cuddlesoft PUL wrap, pocket, or AI2
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Bright (or maybe dark, just no pastels really) Nothing to cutesy like teddies. I like the monster embroideries on WNs (I've seen them elsewhere too) skulls (maybe not while he's tiny tho) superheros, maybe dragons and animals, but that would be down to the specific design

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Your screename: JabberJabber
Childs name: Oliver
Childs age: 15 months at the time of the reveal
Childs weight and build: 22lbs, he's not chunky at all
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: I'd prefer a pocket nappy or AIO
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy:
Not a great fan of pastel colours or light coloured tie-dye. We like aplix or snaps and are happy with front or side closing...... Please, please, please no wool as both Oliver and I are allergic to this

Other than that, we are easy!

Edited to add further details.
Last edited by JabberJabber on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:26 pm

Your screename: Littlesez
Childs name: Isobella
Boy or girl: Girl
Childs age: 16 months at the time of the reveal
Childs weight and build: I'd guess at now 21lbs, She is small but with chunky thighs 13inches, waist 18inches, rise 18 inches
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Fitted or pocket or wool. No PUL wraps though
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: At the mo were open to anything

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Can I do 2 as well please?

Your screename: mummytofive
Childs name: Teddy
Childs age: 23 months at time of reveal
Childs weight and build: Not sure of weight but he has a chunky rugby player type of build :oops: He is about to move into 2-3 clothes and wears larges in all nappies.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Knitted boardies or interlock shorties, minkee or cuddlesoft WNSS large with high rise or a WNOS. If going for a pocket could it be minkee/cuddlesoft lined please (my preference not Ted's!). We have also discovered that he fits into the new style WNNN (after much searching), large and again minkee inner and outer please. Would also love WAHM clothing - anything for summer would be fab :D We also use wool wraps :D
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Bright, funky colours for woolies please. Nothing pastel or girlie. Love stripes and bold vibrant prints. Emb wise anything really, alligators, trains and minis are a big fav :roll: No animal prints as we have all we like. He also loves sharks for some reason :-?

Your screename: Mummytofive
Childs name: Will and Lottie
Boy or girl: one of each
Childs age: nearly 3 at the time of the reveal.
Childs weight and build:Not sure of weights but both are quite tall. Lottie is about to move into 3-4 clothes and Will will need 4-5 in about 2 or 3 months as he is really tall. Would prefer something will room to grow.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Not nappy related as they are both potty training :cry: Would love WAHM clothes, perhaps a nice t-shirt for the summer or some ABK undies would be welcomed.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Will loves the colour orange and wants to be like his big brother so adores superheros, Ben 10 and anything with big wheels. Eps diggers and monster trucks. Lottie is a tom boy so a skirt or dress wouldn't really be her but shorts etc would be fine. Although she is a tomboy she is mad about her dollies and loves bright, vivid colours.
Last edited by moonfruit on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Your screename:HighlandMum
Childs name: Sandy
Childs age: Will be 9-10months at time of reveal
Childs weight and build: He is about 22lb at the moment and is very chunky. He is already in large for most nappies.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: We like fancy fitteds and our favourates are dunk n fluff and goodmama at the moment. We have some holdens landing on the way at the moment too but and i know already we are going to love them lol. Pocket wise we love WNSS. We would be happy to try something we already love or something new :)
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy:We love bright colours here, bright primary colours. We like unusual prints and bright obv. We like superheros and jungle animals, farm animals and also forest animals like foxes, badgers ect. We generally prefer cartoon style animals as opposed to realistic ones.

We love woolies :-)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Your screename: twinkletot
Childs name: Nathan
Childs age: 2.5 at the time of reveal
Childs weight and build: Slim build with a tummy :giggle: but tall He is about 24/25lb
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Fitteds are all we use and side snapping is best in large or toddler. Ds is a heavy wetter. Non-nappy (either would be fine as I don't know if he will be PTing) woolies or WAHM clothes aged 2-3.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Nathan loves typical boyish things so cars and trains, animals stuff like that is fab for him. Same for colours really though most go apart from anything girly. Not overly keen on skulls though :oops: Oh and we only use wool.
Last edited by twinkletot on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Your screename: paintedclaws
Childs name: Noah
Childs age: 2.5 at the time of reveal
Childs weight and build: Quite tall and chunky Around 33lb
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: sidesnapping fitteds only (large, toddler etc) and he generally wears night nappies (except WNNN which he wears at night) as day ones because he's a very heavy wetter. No PUL or fleece wraps but i'm not averse to the occasional WNSS (large high rise). I don't mind non-nappy items either. He's generally in an age 3yrs (some 3-4yrs)
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Noah adores cars, trains, trucks, buses basically anything with wheels and goes brum. :giggle: His favourite characters are Lightening McQueen, Thomas, Roary, Iggle Piggle, etc.
I don't think i'm against any colour on Noah (but Mike won't want him in pink :roll:). I do love bright colours though and have only just come around to him wearing blue.
He only wears woollies, no 'normal' trousers because he doesn't fit in them...
I prefer natural fabric that offer some give, No minky/fleece lining unless its a pocket..

Your screename: paintedclaws
Childs name: Poppy
Boy or girl: girl
Childs age: Almost a year at reveal :shock:
Childs weight and build: Quite short but average weight. Almost 21lb
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Poppy wears quite a selection. Her main nappies are OBV sidesnapping fitteds with wool but i do love WNSS (large standard) on her as well as WNOS. No PUL/fleece wraps.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: I love rainbows, unicorns, fairies, butterflies and just about anything girly girly. I adore pretty dresses on her to, especially for summer.
I wouldn't say i'm averse to anything really (well, apart from anything with ladybirds on it. They freak me out! :oops: :hohoho: ), as long at its pleasing on the eye. So most things go. :giggle:
Last edited by paintedclaws on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Fairy 2010