hf1

BG aio question

My avatar
lisa101
Clothie
Clothie

BG aio question

Postby lisa101 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Can someone tell me if they are fleece lined? If not what goes next to baby's skin?

Do you think they will be phasing these out now that there is the new aio? Should I stock up now? I loved the bamboo bgs before they were discontinued.

Thanks!

My avatar
smaths
Clothie
Clothie

Re: BG aio question

Postby smaths » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Yes they are lined with the same staydry micro fleece as the other BGs. As far as I know they have already been discontinued apart from the XS newborn ones so you can pick up some bargain end of line ones (I got some from babame last yr, think they still have some left). I like them - its handy they have a pocket for boosting so they aren't so different from the one size ones except no stuffing and the smaller ones fit better.

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Not sure if you mean the aios with a pocket which are staydry lined or the organic aio which is organic cotton and not lined with a staydry layer so you need to use a fleece/minky liner with those. Both good nappies tho.

My avatar
lisa101
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lisa101 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Thanks! I was a little worried that might be the awe. I saw that babame had them on sale but didn't seems to have any when I tried to buy them. £7.50 new seems very good.

I did mean the aio with the pocket as I can't be doing with liners. Looking for something that is really easy to use as have three under three and need an easy few months!

My avatar
lisa101
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lisa101 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Hmmm bit concerned. Are the aio (not organic ones) just a pocket nappy with a microfiber sewn in? A MF has never been enough for any of my children so really worried I have just spent money on something that will be totally useless to me :( am I missing something perhaps?

My avatar
smaths
Clothie
Clothie

Postby smaths » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Yes they are MF - but there is room to slip in a bamboo booster or similar if you need to.

My avatar
lisa101
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lisa101 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

That's what I was worried about. I have a ton of FB which I have to stuff and thought the BG might be a relief from stuffing for a while as I get organised with three little ones. Apparently too good to be true :(

Thanks all the same!

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 pm

If its any consolation i found them more absorbant than FB and only had to add a booster with DD right before she potty trained and was holding her wee then flooding her nappy.

My avatar
lisa101
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lisa101 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Thanks for that. It is actually working really well. Delighted with them but boy do they take a long time to dry. Was wondering about the bg organic as they seem more popular. Do you need a liner with them?

Might have to see if there are some more bgs for sale :)

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)