hf1

Is it worth getting more newborn BG aio's

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Is it worth getting more newborn BG aio's

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 am

I got some newborn size BG aio's from Fluffheaven last week to use in the early days. Just got the 2 on the BOGOF offer, but tempted to get some more whilst they are such a good deal still. Just looking for opinions on whether it's worth getting more or not. I just worry that they won't be absorbent enough but maybe that's just me worrying after Darcy being such a heavy wetter, although that wasn't until she was a bit older :-? Just think these and teenyfits will be perfect nappies for DH to use. Would I be better just buying a teenyfits instead?

My avatar
Vanilla
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Is it worth getting more newborn BG aio's

Postby Vanilla » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:14 am

TBH, they are pretty good value on the BOGOF offer - normally you wouldn't be able to buy a single nappy or wrap for £5 new each let alone an AIO.

I hesitated a bit at first too, as I also have no idea how effective they might be, I was just going to try 2 but then bought 4, then thought what the heck & bought another 2 so now have 6 altogether! They seem very popular with several positive reviews around, so they can't be that bad, and I guess with NB's you change so often that absorbancy isn't such a big issue anyway.

So I would say, yes get a few more (although bear in mind I don't really know anything about newborn nappies lol!). I would never have paid full price for them personally, too expensive, but the BOGOF is great. Hopefully they should make some of the nappy changes a bit easier in those early days (and nights!).

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 am

:wave:

If it were me, I'd be buying bg's on that offer. I loved them. I only had 1 just because at a tender each it seemed a lot for a NB nappy. But they fitted so much better than the TF. I did boost it with a little slim booster when he started to wee a bit heavier and it was fine.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:30 am

Thanks for the replies, think I will just get some more as like you say at that price it's worth it, and I should have no problem selling them on without making a loss when baby has out grown them :)

My avatar
Star02
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Star02 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:39 am

Hannahboo wrote:Thanks for the replies, think I will just get some more as like you say at that price it's worth it, and I should have no problem selling them on without making a loss when baby has out grown them :)

And they are so cute!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 am

I wish they had been on offer before DS arrived, they were my favourite nappies with DD, much better than the Teenyfits imo

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:21 am

Miss_Purple wrote:I wish they had been on offer before DS arrived, they were my favourite nappies with DD, much better than the Teenyfits imo

:thumbsup: another good review, thanks, so pleased I ordered some more now :D

I am hoping for some reason they have them on offer again before baby is due as I know they will be so easy for DH to use, and then I can buy pink or blue :giggle:

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:23 pm

They're good, cute little nappies, very easy, smaller than teenyfits and less absorbant. Ours became teddy's nappies until we sold them on Classifieds :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:34 pm

For a good price I'd be tempted to buy a few more. You could sell them on when your done.

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)