hf1

Anyone tried Bubblebubs Candies AI2s?

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Anyone tried Bubblebubs Candies AI2s?

Postby BingBongBoo » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:57 pm

I'd never heard of these but a cloth Mummy friend of mine was raving about them. They're a SS BTP and sound a bit like Ittis in that they have a a snap in insert. Millie's Nappies stock them http://www.milliesnappies.co.uk/categor ... tegory=131 They look really pretty and seem like the sort of thing that would suit us so I'm quite tempted but I wondered if any of you lovely ladies had tried them?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Anyone tried Bubblebubs Candies AI2s?

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:58 pm

I may have had one for K but I can't remember. :oops: AI2s are very popular in Aus and I've had a few WAHM brands which have all been fab.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:21 pm

@stormflowers these are on sale at nest hun! :) ive been wondering if theyre any good too as my lo has started a rebellion with front cross over nappies and i was thinking theyd work with all my tutto inserts....the inserts look spookily similar to itti sio's to me. Very tempted to buy one or two but dont want to pay £4 delivery :-/

My avatar
mummy_mi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummy_mi » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:06 am

We tried one, they are just like Itti SIOs (but in a OS version) and they are much roomier! Plus I do actually prefer the side snaps on them. I'd def say if you are a fan of AI2s to give them a try, I only didnt get anymore as I prefer sized nappies on Chloe and I'm a sucker for prints! xx

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks ladies! Have just ordered some. @Dora thanks for the tip about Nest hon. Nest sell on ebay as well and have buy 4 get one free offer ATM so I have just bought 5 :oops: Will let you know how I get on with them!

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:09 pm

interested to know how you get on with these, can you keep us updated :wink:

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:10 pm

little1 wrote:interested to know how you get on with these, can you keep us updated :wink:

Of course, hon :D

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 pm

ohhhhh...nice one @stormflowers so what colours did you choose then?! x

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:23 pm

@Dora I got Toffee Apple, Spearmint, Wine Gum and Lime Splice. I couldn't decide between Mango fizz and Pinapple for my free one so I just asked her to send me whichever! :widesmile:

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)