hf1

Flip help.

My avatar
fluffylove
Clothie
Clothie

Flip help.

Postby fluffylove » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 am

Not sure if i have posted this in the right section, but basically im wondering what the difference is between the flip organic insterts and the flip stay dry inserts. Help much apppreciated. Thanks :thumbsup:

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Flip help.

Postby BingBongBoo » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 am

The flip organic insers are squares of organic cotton that you tri-fold before placing them in the wrap. The stay dry inserts are microfibre with a 'stay dry' top layer to keep baby comfortable. Hope that helps!

My avatar
fluffylove
Clothie
Clothie

Postby fluffylove » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:50 am

thanks, is one more absorbent than the other?

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:03 am

I have both inserts in my stash and the organic inserts will hold more wee than the microfibre ones. But the microfibre ones are still good and work well for my 11 month old. She is a medium wetter though. I could never have used the microfibre inserts with my older DD as they simply weren't absorbent enough for her. I guess if depends how much your baby wees!

My avatar
fluffylove
Clothie
Clothie

Postby fluffylove » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 pm

ah great thinks i currently have an organic cotton one and it is the only thing i can put my dd in at night that she doesnt leak though. i think i will stick to the organic inserts then. :D

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:24 pm

We loved the organic cotton inserts here as they hold so much! The microfibre is good but nowhere near as absorbent as the cotton.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)