hf1

Bumgenius/little lambs/easyfits/Charlie banana - stuck choos

My avatar
Skyy82
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Bumgenius/little lambs/easyfits/Charlie banana - stuck choos

Postby Skyy82 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 pm

I didn't think of that :doh: makes a lot more sense than the full kit in one go, I like the sound of the £10 trial kit, I've just checked and I can get £30 cashback from my council too so that can go towards some nappies to try out. Classifieds sounds good too, anywhere else good for preloaded nappies?

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:35 am

The ones you have listed are pockets, all in ones are slightly different where you don't have to add inserts.
I like bumgenius all in one newborns they are cute and go on like a disposable for the early days and if using in hospital.
Bumgenius pockets are always good, use hemp and bamboo inserts. eBay cheapies often work the same.
Sometimes I found easy fits a bit bulky but they are good

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:32 pm

I would not get all in one brand - just me experience that what I thought was the right ones turned out not to be :giggle: and was very glad I only got a few of each :thumbsup:

We ended up being very happy with BGs but not until she was about 7 months or so. The best ones for us was fitteds with covers (wool and PUL).

Have tried all the ones you have listed and they are all ok. We just ended up with BGs because I got a good deal on some preloved ones :)
We had to get aplix ones since they where for daycare use

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)