Best nappy for petite 11 month old?

My avatar
littlepinkfluffbum
Clothie
Clothie

Best nappy for petite 11 month old?

Postby littlepinkfluffbum » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Please help!

I currently use a mixture of fitteds and TB Easyfits but every couple of months we have issues with the fit of the Easyfits.

My 11 month old dd is very petite (16.5lb, slim waist etc).

What aio (or maybe pocket) nappies would you suggest for dd's body shape? We have always been ok with the absorbency of the Easyfits.

Thank you :-)

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Best nappy for petite 11 month old?

Postby Bugglyboo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Have you tried any side snapping nappies? My oldest is very well built so I can't really advise on bigger nappies but so far, with my skinny teeny and my stocky toddler, side snaps have never let me down.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Bugglyboo wrote:Have you tried any side snapping nappies? My oldest is very well built so I can't really advise on bigger nappies but so far, with my skinny teeny and my stocky toddler, side snaps have never let me down.

WSS. I haven't been able to use front fastening nappies on any of mine really. We get a much better fit with side snaps. Have you tried Itti Bitti SIO/AIOs? Not side snap but they are a trim nappy.

My avatar
littlepinkfluffbum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby littlepinkfluffbum » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Thanks - I shall have a look at the Ittis. Which side snaps would be worth looking at?

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:45 am

blueberry basix are side snapping aio's. never tried them myself but i loved the older style blueberry sidesnaps so would think they would be pretty similar fitwise.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)