hf1

Mio solo, are they any good?

My avatar
amba
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Mio solo, are they any good?

Postby amba » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:52 am

I've seen these in Morrison for £10.50 are they any good? They are the printed ones, which is making me want to buy one :giggle:
But I don't want to buy one for that reason, I want it to work aswell as look pretty. So are these a good buy or shall I resist?

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Mio solo, are they any good?

Postby BekkiLB » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:29 pm

I really like them, blaine is 20 months and 29lb and we're still in the middle rise even tho he's fairly tall so it lasts a long time. It's micro fiber and I usually can't get long from microfiber but I get around 2 hours with the solos. Kinda bulky between the legs in my opinion so not sure what they would be like for a little one but fine on blaine. X

My avatar
Sandi_K
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Sandi_K » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:04 pm

Realise this is quite late but in case others read this I loved my miosolos. Just add a bamboo booster in them to have them last more than a couple of hours!

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:25 am

Using mine on Clara now. She's a week off 6 months and about 15.5lb. I add a bamboo booster and we get 2.5 hours! Is a little bulky between her legs but not in a way that looks uncomfortable and she's just started army crawling so it's not hindering her!

Return to AIO's (All in ones)