hf1

It's Arrived!!!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

It's Arrived!!!!

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:39 pm

Well after a loong wait Gracies D'lish has arrived, it is luuurrrvely, Gracie is sleeping so can't try it on her :cry: It looks quite small so let hope it is a nice slim fit on her - Christmas day has come early - yay :wine:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: It's Arrived!!!!

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:32 pm

How does it fit on her?

I remember the joy when Isabelle's d'lish arrived too - they're LOOOOOOOOOVELY aren't they!! :lol:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:47 pm

it's a great fit on her, she is so skinny it's on the tightest setting so should get pleanty wear out of it, got 2 more now :hohoho:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:31 pm

OOOOO I though these were pockets. I was thinking about geting one with my pp from the sale of my nappies or seeing if anyone will swap.
How do these do for drying do they take long?
I will be drying on the radiator or maiden will they go hard or stay soft?
So they ae AIO with snap in bosters if needed.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:02 pm

There are 2 types of d'lish but mostly people get the snap in aio - it is basically a pul minkee outer which you popper boosters onto. They do also do a proper aio as well.

I don't have a dryer so always hang mine up to dry and they have stayed really soft - the outers and the boosters so no worries there :D I don't find they take too long to dry as the separate out so well, at the moment with the heating on for a few hours in the evening the dry within the day.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:48 pm

THey are lovely nappies, we have 2 and a 3rd on the way. THey don't take too long to dry either especially the outer and if you have extra sets of inserts you can use them while the others dry, plus you can just change the inserts during the day provided the outer isn't dirty/wet, fad little nappies

Return to AIO's (All in ones)