What's your favorite AIO nappy and why?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What's your favorite AIO nappy and why?

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:18 pm

I never liked the idea of AIO thinking of the drying time and perhaps loss of reliability compared to a 2 part system so I never bought one. BUT a friend lent me a Motherease AIO when Louis was small and I was pretty impressed, it really coped well with bf poo and it didn't seem to take that much longer than some of my other nappys to dry. As with alot of ME stuff it was so boring it made me want to :cry: but it really did work. If someone needed an AIO for nursery or something I'd recommend them.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:23 pm

You already know what I'm going to say!!

CUSHIE TUSHIES - I have 13 or so now so I really do love them!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:53 pm

Madam I think you may be getting addicted to nappies lol!!! :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:33 pm

you should go and have a look at the 'how many nappies do u have' thread! I think i need to go to AA type thing - I'm Beck and I'm addicted to nappies.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed May 09, 2007 7:58 pm

I have a preloved calico baby nappy made in US and it's fab. Really impressed with it. Comes with 2 poppered inserts and it's very nicely designed, has a fairy on it and is very slim fitting. I have posted pics on here in the photo album of it.

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:53 am

I love my swaddlebees...They havent leaked at all and fit DD2 great

My avatar
DevonLou
Clothie
Clothie

Postby DevonLou » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:20 pm

Hi, I'm Lou FP from BC. I think my BG AIO is the best thus far. I have tried Magicalls (useless, though very trim), Rumpsters (looked promising design wise, but hemp didn't absorb quickly enough!), SnapEz (well, jury still out, a very nice lady has sent me a different one to try as the original one was not suited to heavy wetters - can't fault customer service, would like these to work as they look adorable and get 5 on DiaperPin!)

Why BG AIO - well, I should say I do boost them. They fit so well, fab around the legs, containment is great, last 2-3 hours on their own, but with a decent booster go 4-5, and I actually prefer them to the PB BTP pockets as these seem to be less reliable on Bea and always shift around and get saggy around the legs on Bea. Plus I find the pockets really awkward to stuff, and sticking in a boster is loads easier for the same effect. And with something more substantial. like a bamboo terry with Stuffie hemp behind, they last all night no probs.

But...still waiting for the perfect AIO!

Lou

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:23 pm

I've been looking at the BG AIO but just wasn't sure. After reading though I might give them a go.

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:52 pm

My two favourite AIOs are fussybutt, I really like their fleece ones, and Patchwork Pixie. Both are nice and slim, although the fussy fits better round the legs on my skinny jim.

they seem to last well and have pop in boosters which help alot. Dont know if Id go all night in one tho

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)