hf1

Iish Fly absorbency?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Iish Fly absorbency?

Postby rhead » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Just wondering what opinions are on these. The inserts look so tiny it doesn't seem like they'd absorb much (or be much good for heavy wetters) - anybody used them? Opinions?

Also, what weight range would you say the medium (what used to be called M/L) is good for? I've been trying to check on their web site but can't get on it today, looks like they forgot to pay their hosting service :roll:.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Iish Fly absorbency?

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Better than the itti bitti d'lish for us...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:35 pm

We have one in a medium and I love it, I like that the butterfly (is that what you call it) insert can be positioned for extra absorbancy at the front, never had any leaks problems at all. x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:02 pm

We have one. I prefer the Itti Bittis, they seem a better fit on Ben. But absorbency wise they are equivalent, not had any problems. I would say that the medium Ish Fly is more like a large Itti, there is still plenty of growing room on Ben's and he is almost 21lbs and he has had it since he was probably about 15lbs.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:13 am

We have 2 and they've one of my favs. The inserts do look little and I was a bit sceptical about them but they're great, especially the tummy pad.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:17 am

I would say good, but not brilliant, it lasts nowhere near aslong as our pockets, but still doesn 2-3 hrs easily, though I don't have a tummy pad, and think maybe I should have, maybe that's why!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:34 am

Great, thanks! Does anybody have extra inserts or are they OK with just the two hourglass ones and the triangular bit (which I think is the tummy pad?)?

Return to AIO's (All in ones)