hf1

Anyone tried the new BG

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Anyone tried the new BG

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:28 pm

organic one size AIO? I've just ordered one as they're getting rave reviews on the US forum I belong to, just wondered if anyone here had tried them? shame they're not available in the new colours yet or the snap closure, if I like it might email a few companies to find out if they will be stocking the snap version and the new colours as I think Zinnia looks lovely :D

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Anyone tried the new BG

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Ok so as no-one here had tried them I went ahead and ordered one, I received it yesterday and first impressions are I really like it, the soaker is so soft, I've only washed it once and DD wore it this morning for 2hrs with no leaks, that's no mean feat with my super soaker! Once fully prepped I'm hoping to get a bit longer out of them even if it means adding a doubler, will post a review when I've properly tested them, but I will say I can imagine they wouldn't be great on a smaller babe because the soaker is stitched in, in a really weird way (to me anyway) so it would leave a ridge at the back :-?
After I had ordered my BG I found out Kittykins stock the new colours and the popper version :roll: :doh: so once I have finished testing I will probably put my applix one up for sale.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:23 pm

I've not seen nor tried them but 2hrs no leaks on a super soaker is pretty good going...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Oooo may have to have a look, I love our BGs, but hate aplix!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 pm

I've never tried a BG!! :shock:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:47 pm

I was looking at them the other day. Might have to get one for my sister to try. (too boring for me :oops: )

My avatar
Laura2904
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Laura2904 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:28 pm

I only just noticed these and they're only 10.95 so I'm thinking I'm gunna buy one to try :D

Return to AIO's (All in ones)