hf1

Recomendations please

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Recomendations please

Postby clairelana » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:10 pm

I'm thinking of buying some newborn/ small AIO's for my brother and SIL trying to convert her.
She's not convinced about all the washing yet.

I thought some AIO's would be the easiset thing to start with.

Any sugestions?

I haven't used any AIO's my self.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Recomendations please

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Get some medium itti bitti AIOs (not the snap in ones) from www.nappyparadise.co.uk medium fitted summer from 8lb so no point getting mediums!!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:26 pm

I bought a small BG AIO for Iris as a newborn. It's still going 9 months later, so works out pretty good value (although the absorbency is more of an issue now, obviously, so I boost or tend to put it on her if I know she's only going to be in it for an hour). Not particularly pretty, but pretty close to despicables in terms of ease of use.

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:52 pm

I have 4 bg aio in medium and would definitely recommend them. Granted they are not beautiful, but they are stupidly easy to use and I think that's important if you're new to cloth, particularly if you have to get a partner on-side too.

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:29 pm

flutterby wrote:Get some medium itti bitti AIOs (not the snap in ones) from http://www.nappyparadise.co.uk medium fitted summer from 8lb so no point getting mediums!!

Only tried the snap ins but itti's get my vote. I fell in love with the minkee outers and funky colours. They fit great under 'normal' sized clothes too which was a big factor for me when I first started in cloth (albiet fully 6 months later) May not be so great for newborn poo though :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:53 pm

There's some BG AIOs going cheap on ebay

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:40 am

I love Cushie Tushies, Iish Fly and Babybeehind AIO (which are really more like a pocket)

Return to AIO's (All in ones)