cushie tushies

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

cushie tushies

Postby beck » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:51 pm

just thought that i'd let everyone know about Cushie Tushies, there a AIO and i think that there great. I know that alot of people aren't really fussed on AIO's but i have found these to be excellent. Their made by a WAHM and se is so lovely and great to deal with.

I have 9 cushie tushies and 2 more on the way!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:17 pm

I've now fallen out of love with my cushie tushies. There still a lovely little nappy but they have started leaking :( So now I have to use my ME wraps over them. But I was thinking that maybe it was because Phebie is getting to the top end of the weight limit. Maybe next size up will be better.
Would still recommend them for birth to 4 ish months though!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:05 pm

Awwww hun I'm sorry your love affair is over! Bummer that you had built up such a big stock of them too :cry: . Hope you can sell them on easily. Reminds me I must add a nappy market corner!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:34 am

Everythings good again with my Cushies I'm back in love with them! I dont know what was going on with them but there back to normal again!

Love affair back on :lol: LOL!!!!

BECK : )

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:11 pm

HOw wierd is that??!! Has she had a real growth spurt/shape change or something like that? just goes to show we shouldn't give up on nappies too quickly, put them away and try again a month or so later. A lesson to be learnt I think!!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:24 pm

Was just wondering how bulky the cushies were, and if you can fit them under slim jeans?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:23 pm

Hi! Cushies are very slim fitting. But I woud only recommend them if your little one is a light wetter. I rarely use mine anymore, as Phebie has got older she has become a heavy wetter and they just dont do the job anymore reguardless of any amount of boosting I try and always have to use a wrap over them now.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:56 am

Thanks for that info. May just hold off on that purchase then.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:58 am

I did notice on the newsletter that they send out that they are switching from Hemp to Bamboo so dont know if that would make a difference at all.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)