hf1

Tots bots AIO onsize?

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Tots bots AIO onsize?

Postby JennyPenny » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Hello. Just wondering if anybody has tried these and what they think? I have just got a bamboo one and I love the fact that it all comes out for drying, but haven't actually used it yet as we need to prewash few times first.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Tots bots AIO onsize?

Postby Annette » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:32 pm

I was given one to test but it is the fluffle one and I was disappointed with it as it was so bulky, I bet the bamboo one is miles better. Otherwise it is a good nappy, not very high in the rise, but I think that might be because of the bulkiness iyswim.

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:52 pm

I have the fluffle one and have stopped using it as the leg holes didn't close snugly enough for dd. I'll try it again in about 4 or 5 lbs time. I wish it had worked for us as it was such a breeze to dryand I really liked the outside but my dd is not the right build for tots. I use it as a distraction nappy when I'm changing her now.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:55 pm

afterglow wrote:I use it as a distraction nappy when I'm changing her now.

Surely that's the ultimate humiliation for a nappy; being relegated to use as a mere distraction!!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:

Surely that's the ultimate humiliation for a nappy; being relegated to use as a mere distraction!!!

:hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
worcestercat
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby worcestercat » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:

:hohoho:

I have the Fluffle version and don't rate it. It is too bulky and too fiddly to stuff with the bamboo booster. Oh... and because it only has two poppers to keep the rise adjusted down to the smaller sizes, I find they pop undone. :shock:

It's a shame because I so wanted to love this nappy as the designs are great and TOTSbots products ordinarily rock! I did think about trying the bamboo version. Let us know how you get on with yours and I might be tempted!

:mrgreen:

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:

It has found its niche though, it's far more useful to us as a distraction than as a nappy! dd uses it to practise undoing applix :lol:

I agree about the poppers unpopping too. Just didn't work for us. I couldn't even sell it because the anti-wick fabric stained badly after a teething poo.

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:40 am

I have a bamboo one that I'm going to list for sale once I get my ass in gear enough to photograph it. I like some parts of the nappy but it doesn't fit around the leg on DD. I only have the one of that nappy and I hate not having nappies in sets. :nono:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:06 am

Oh yeah, the other problem I have is that it isn't too bad to stuff but if it is pooey, it is a real pita to unstuff to put in the washing machine :-?

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)