hf1

How likely am I to need itti bitti snap in boosters?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: How likely am I to need itti bitti snap in boosters?

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:22 pm

treedelivery wrote:I only have 1 sml and 1 med - but I find both leak with the booster! It gapes and her little legs can't fill the gap so wee runs right out the side.

oh poo. We have never had a leak with ours

My avatar
worcestercat
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby worcestercat » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:58 pm

treedelivery wrote:I only have 1 sml and 1 med - but I find both leak with the booster! It gapes and her little legs can't fill the gap so wee runs right out the side.

My little one has tiny legs (18lbs @ 14months old) and is tall and slim but I have to fiddle around to pull the itti quite snug. Have you tried pulling the tabs quite firmly together to get the poppers on a tighter popper? It would be a shame if you couldn't get them to work properly. Maybe the booster forces the gap wider too? *shrug*

How annoying :crossbaby:

My avatar
treedelivery
Clothie
Clothie

Postby treedelivery » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:20 am

Sorry for not getting back sooner! :oops:

She's chunked up now - I think she was only 3 weeks or so when 1st tried them. They are blooming marvellous now. Wish I had a 100, plus 50 thirsties plus wraps. :D

My avatar
worcestercat
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby worcestercat » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:22 pm

treedelivery wrote:Sorry for not getting back sooner! :oops:

She's chunked up now - I think she was only 3 weeks or so when 1st tried them. They are blooming marvellous now. Wish I had a 100, plus 50 thirsties plus wraps. :D

That's great news. Good on you for getting into washables so early on! :babyroll:

My avatar
Bee
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Bee » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Hiya

We have a few medium and 4 large D'Lishs and we use the snap in boosters but we have a heavy wetter. I think they are fab! Never had any leaks :D

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)