hf1

HELP!!!!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

HELP!!!!!

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:06 pm

right we all know just how rubbish I am at making decisions so I need help to choose a AI2 from WN. It's got to be girlie and I love the little butterfly embroidery that is on the nappy and t-shirt set (oh why can't I order that now :giggle: ), I love butterflies in general (even though they freak me out when they fly at me!!!!) but am open to other suggestions, I like the new spotty minki but the green isn't girlie enough for me. xxxxxxx

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Why not copy the pocket cream isnt it with yellow butterflies, then send her a yellow tee to enbroider tesco have v cute 4 packs white yellow pink an lilac :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:12 pm

Good idea, am now wondering if I should go for a pocket or ai2, :gaah: how pants at this am I!!!!!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Just took this for you

The tees are only £4 for 4, and will be very useful as it gets warmer I'm sure

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:15 pm

A pocket will be cheaper if you've got enough inserts for it. OTOH if you get an AI2 with extra inserts Gracie can wear the matching nappy and T-shirt set all day unless she dirties it. :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Louise wrote:A pocket will be cheaper if you've got enough inserts for it. OTOH if you get an AI2 with extra inserts Gracie can wear the matching nappy and T-shirt set all day unless she dirties it. :wink:

Very good point!!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:18 pm

Louise, I have been on my own all weekend and he has just earned an extra almost £1000 so I couldn't give a monkeys about the price :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:21 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Louise, I have been on my own all weekend and he has just earned an extra almost £1000 so I couldn't give a monkeys about the price :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

In that case get an AI2 and a pocket. :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Those t-shirts are cute Hanna, will look for some next time we are in
Louise, I told him your suggestion and he said no with a smile on his face, if I did that I would have to choose 2 nappies!!!!!!!!

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)