hf1

HELP!!!!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby Louise » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Yep I'd go for M too. M SS pockets fit Katie and they weren't on the loosest settings either (thanks for letting us try one Hanna :D ).

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Louise wrote:Yep I'd go for M too. M SS pockets fit Katie and they weren't on the loosest settings either (thanks for letting us try one Hanna :D ).


What size did you order Louise??

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby Louise » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 pm

flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote:Yep I'd go for M too. M SS pockets fit Katie and they weren't on the loosest settings either (thanks for letting us try one Hanna :D ).


What size did you order Louise??


Large so it will fit for longer.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:01 pm

pocket in cart is bubbles on front, hotpink on back with lime green inner, haven't decided on an embroidery :shock: , think I might go for the cream ai2 with lots of little butterflies embroidery in pinks and purples, how does that sound - a bit boring????

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby flutterby » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Sounds good to me!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:12 am

Have you ordered yet? What about a double minkee AI2 cream and tie dye sorbet with pink butterflies and pink cuddlesoft inner?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby flutterby » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:19 am

Louise wrote:Have you ordered yet? What about a double minkee AI2 cream and tie dye sorbet with pink butterflies and pink cuddlesoft inner?


Ooooo sounds yummy!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:46 am

Great minds thing alike Louise, I had though of that myself :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:50 am

which way would be best for front and back iynwim?

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)