hf1

Blueberry AIO??

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Blueberry AIO??

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:53 am

Morning and hello to everyone - Im Sadie, and a newcomer to this forum. Often on BC, I try and lurk and get advice on as much as poss, and occasionally feel confident enough to give a bit of advice in return :lol:

Anyway, my dh doesnt get on with my popper nappies, just velcro. So, Im going to sell my poppers to buy velcro nappies and this morning got an email from Blueberry with an offer on the All In Ones with velcro. I have the minkis and really love them, but has anyone used their AIO before? If so, would you recommend them? Drying time not really a big issue - between all my nappies and the new ones I would have 3 to 4 days worth, and as I wash nappies daily that would give a good couple of days in between to dry. Evie has a bit of bladder control now so absorbancy might be an issue, but you can boost these nappies so that might solve that problem.

Any comments or suggestions happily taken - many thanks, Sadie xx

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:02 am

blue berrys have sold out on there offer already!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:28 pm

Oh no - I have it as far as the checkout page and it doesnt say anything about being sold out :cry:

Is there anywhere on the site to tell you this or would it tell me when I checked out?

Sadie xx

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:06 pm

you've got further than me then it wouldn't let me checkout it said item out of stock :?

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:51 pm

Thanks Lili - just got feedback from BC and it wasnt that positive, so maybe a good thing that they have sold out. Will save my pennies for some other velcro nappies.

Thanks again - Sadie xx

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:52 pm

Thanks Lili - have just got feedback from BC and it wasnt very positive so its probably a good thing that they have sold out. Will save my pennies to buy some other velcro nappies I really like.

Sadie xx

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:07 pm

worked it out it was cos i wasn't clicking through the link so they are available sorry to confuse you

Return to AIO's (All in ones)