Which AIO do you use overnight?

My avatar
Iphe
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Which AIO do you use overnight?

Postby Iphe » Wed May 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Hello :idea:
I was just wondering which AIO's you used overnight, and what boosters, if any, I've not yet used an AIO overnight, my DD is far from a heavy wetter my DS can be sometimes.
Thankyou :hug:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Which AIO do you use overnight?

Postby flutterby » Wed May 13, 2009 10:30 pm

TBH I can't think of any AIOs that would work overnight unless your LO was a really really light wetter, most people have problems with pockets and I find AIOs less absorbent, hopefully someone will come along with a better answer than this soon!

My avatar
Iphe
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Iphe » Wed May 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Thanks for the reply flutterby, that's why I'm asking, it would be a great nappy if AIO and workable overnight, I have heard someone mention they used a berry plush overnight, so it got me wondering, so I posted here :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed May 13, 2009 10:46 pm

How about using a pocket IMO they are as easy as AIOs once stuffed (I stuff them all after washing) minki pockets and BGs are both useable as night nappies

Now you've said that though there is lots of space in a berry plush you could probably boost it for nights, but that would be more hassle than a pocket IMO

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed May 13, 2009 11:15 pm

I agree with Hanna here! I don;t like AIO's at all, and the ones I have tried in the past have been useless :roll:

AI2's don't fare much better with us either, so we are strictly pockets or fitteds!

jan x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu May 14, 2009 12:04 pm

They wouldn't last Gracie overnight and she is a medium wetter, I have used fuzzies overnight with success. x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu May 14, 2009 12:28 pm

I don't think any AIO would work particularly well overnight. We use Minki pockets and they are great as they hold loads of stuffing. Some people do use BG's and Fuzzis overnight so maybe you could try a BG AIO? I've never tried one myself so no idea if they're any good.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Thu May 14, 2009 1:26 pm

the only one i have used overnight is an iish fly nite- which is and ai2, it was absorbant but sam sleep on his side and he kept weeing out the side :evil: :evil:

I wouldn't use any of my other aio overnight

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 14, 2009 1:29 pm

charliesam wrote:the only one i have used overnight is an iish fly nite- which is and ai2, it was absorbant but sam sleep on his side and he kept weeing out the side :evil: :evil:

I wouldn't use any of my other aio overnight

But the Iish nites don't have any PUL in them :-?

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)