hf1

I have finally given up on Itti Bitti D'lish :(

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

I have finally given up on Itti Bitti D'lish :(

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat May 16, 2009 12:08 pm

I have just had to give up on these and admit to myself that I will have to sell them.

They aren't high enough in the rise for him so he gets awful builder's bum. His bum just seems too big so his poop leaks everywhere if I use both inserts and leaks every few days with just the trifold. But he is too heavy wetting now to just use the trifold and with both inserts his builder's bum goes seriously beyond acceptable. Does anyone else find this?

My husband has finally lost patience and asked me to sell them and he asked me to replace them with wonderoos, which fit Blake really well but are just so boring!

Sorry - I just had to have a moan. I love the ittis they are so cute, loads fit neatly in to the change bag and they fit under any outfit nicely. Oh well!

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: I have finally given up on Itti Bitti D'lish :(

Postby afterglow » Sat May 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Oh no.

How heavy is Blake? I had a large bbh aio in the post today, and the bottom is huge in it, and the pocket is a good size too. Not as compact as the ittis, but very pretty and with a higher rise.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat May 16, 2009 5:24 pm

They really do look lovely. I was really impressed but the absorbecy of the BBH btp bamboo fitteds, but they were just a bit small. So I have been tempted by their all in ones, but don't know whether to chance it when wonderoos fit really well and are so cheap pre-loved. I am doubly tempted now that you have said they have a large pocket.

I should know his weight but he hasn't been weighed in months :oops: :oops: - he will be getting weighed in the next couple of weeks as I will take just as he turns one. He seems to have a slim tum and a huge bum, so I have ordered some sandys and ud fitted side snaps as the waist and legs can be altered separately & they are definitely absorbent enough.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sat May 16, 2009 7:07 pm

I didn't like the Itii Bitti we had. It was very slim fitting and very cute to look at, but not very functional for us. The fit was decent on Iris, but I didn't rate the absorbency. And because it was so trim, boosting wasn't really an option - it just made the fit dreadful.

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Sat May 16, 2009 7:22 pm

I took some photos. The first two show an unstretched bamboo bbh compared to a minkee large, the last tries to show the stuffed minkee pocket - that was with a folded petit dessous and the bamboo booster that comes with the nappy, and there was still lots of room for more.

I can see why the large is a bit big on Blythe now.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat May 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Thanks for that Kate - they do look temptingly fab.

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm

im not feeling the love with Ryders itti either, i love how it looks but he poops out of it and im thinking it just doesnt suit him. he seems best so far in BBOS and WNOS.xx

My avatar
Laura2904
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Laura2904 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:25 pm

I'm the same with Holly and IBD AI2... just not high enough for her. phooey

Return to AIO's (All in ones)