best aio for heavy wetter????

My avatar
annieb77
Clothie
Clothie

best aio for heavy wetter????

Postby annieb77 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:48 am

Hi All :idea:

Im a new cloth user and just wanted some advice , I'm sure this question has been asked many times before so apologies xx

I need an aio for a heavy wetter (boy) , tried itti bitti which was a great fit and nice and slim , but I got wicking and wee leaks as the liner seemed to crumple up.

loving the look of wee notions but found all the options totally confusing! :-? what's an A12?

Should mention that my boy is extremelly active , so I need something thats going to contain everything! :D I would also like something reasonably slim fitting if possible

Any advice would be really helpful , thank you x :)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: best aio for heavy wetter????

Postby tanya » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:51 am

I'm sorry, I can't advise on AIOs/AI2s as I have never found one which could work for my extremely heavy wetting DD. We use fitteds and wool full time now as it's the only combo which can cope. And when she's wetting heavier than usual (teething/ growth spurts etc), I can boost the nappies to last a bit longer.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:41 am

I've found Iish Flys to be quite good for a heavy wetter. Haven't tried a WN one but I'm sure someone how was will be along shortly :)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 pm

I love our WN AI2, Gracie never stops moving and we have never had any probs and it has lasted very well at nap time as well. x

My avatar
annieb77
Clothie
Clothie

Postby annieb77 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:44 am

thanks everyone, I'm still trying to work my way through all the different types of nappy , there's just so much choice!

I do like the look of the WN , and all those pretty colours and embroideries.........

I'm putting the credit card under lock and key! :hohoho:

My avatar
gem and leland
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gem and leland » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 pm

i love swaddlebees aio too but they are not quick drying lol they are sooooo slim tho and have room for another booster if needed , i too have a very active 16 month old boy

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:15 pm

An AI2 is like an AIO but the absorbant part is not sewn into the nappy but attached by poppers so it comes apart for easier & quicker drying. You can also buy additional inserts so you can just change the inner (if it's not gone right through) and reuse the outer. The Itti Bitti is an AI2.

WeeNotions AI2's are great, but choose a fleece, Minkee or Cuddlesoft outer for a heavy wetter and the 6 layer insert

Return to AIO's (All in ones)