HL AIO

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

HL AIO

Postby charliesam » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:57 pm

H as anyone got one/tried one???

i can't deciede between 2 new ittis or one of these :-? sam has turned a really funny shape and the only nappies which fit really well are itti's- if i add an extra booster they last fine- but our bedbug fits well and i am really tempted by a playscape- anyone know how absorbant they are?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: HL AIO

Postby emmalala » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:21 pm

just read a post on these and it didnt sound to good. have to say, ittis are great on my boys who are super wee bums

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Do you get on with cotton outers? I've never had a playscape but I could only ever use our HL AI2s as fitteds as the cotton outers wicked terribly. :( Have ordered one for my nephew to try though. :D

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:32 pm

mmm only ever had one cotton outer and it wicked
i think i better stick to my itti's- i was going to have choc and lime to go with the shorties set i won on BBM :mrgreen:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:43 pm

charliesam wrote:mmm only ever had one cotton outer and it wicked
i think i better stick to my itti's- i was going to have choc and lime to go with the shorties set i won on BBM :mrgreen:

Ooh good idea. I would suggest a WN AI2 but the waiting time is putting me off ordering anything atm, I get too impatient :giggle:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Louise wrote:

Ooh good idea. I would suggest a WN AI2 but the waiting time is putting me off ordering anything atm, I get too impatient :giggle:

I ordered one a couple of weeks ago- but i am a bit impatient too :giggle: also our WN SS aren't fitting well at the mo- we get dreadful builders bum and also he jumped up and down and it slid down the other day :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:06 pm

charliesam wrote:
Louise wrote:

I ordered one a couple of weeks ago- but i am a bit impatient too :giggle: also our WN SS aren't fitting well at the mo- we get dreadful builders bum and also he jumped up and down and it slid down the other day :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh no. :cry: Maybe the new lower rise ones will fit better. :wink: FC he grows back into them soon.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)