hf1

Lollipop Pop'n'Gro

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Lollipop Pop'n'Gro

Postby bryc1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Has anyone tried it on smaller baby? I find BG ok between the legs but find BBOS a bit wide between her legs and doesn't 'give' as much as BG does when she moves her legs about iykwim. Also how is the aplix tabs holding up my BG have started to curl.

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi - they have been used successfully on babies aged 4 weeks - I think the main thing is nappies having a gusset and cross over tabs. They are bigger than a BG - and in that they do fit a toddler! :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Grace isn't 12lbs yet so I'll let you know how it fits on her :)
Naturally I'll be posting a pic too ;)

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Should be in post today/tomorrow. Needs about 4 - 6 prewashes - so chuck in with other stuff a few times :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm

nappywardrobe wrote:Should be in post today/tomorrow. Needs about 4 - 6 prewashes - so chuck in with other stuff a few times :D

Nah I'll just change her more often the first few times ;) :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:31 pm

How is it going - I know the pink is lush!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Well if you think it needs 4-6 washes then its going to be very very absorbent by then - I only gave it 1 :giggle: :giggle: I actually didn't use it's own bamboo booster as it was still wet but replaced with similar and it went all night!

nappywardrobe wrote:It is an all in one in that there is no pocket, just the inside is made of wellsoft fleece (not fluffy wellsoft) and it comes with a wellsoft and bamboo booster. Reports back so far have been good. :)

I've never seen that sort of fleece before and I couldn't believe how soft and yummy it was, I actually didn't wash it for a few days when I got it as I didn't want it to stop being like that :oops: :oops: :giggle: Good news is it is still like that!!! :wine:

Size wise definitely bigger than a bg, Louis still fine in it were as bg too small to do nights now. Will try to get my review done today!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 am

nappywardrobe wrote:How is it going - I know the pink is lush!

Well it arrived on saturday after Jonny kindly collected it from the sorting office for me - I love the colour!! :wine:
Love the wet bag that comes with it too (Isabelle claimed the stickers tho') :)
Have taken pics and will upload later, I thought it looked enormous but it was a really really nice fit on her!

I pre-washed once but she wasn't wee'ing much when I tried it on her though it lasted 3hrs fine no leaks or anything without any of the boosters...

Poppers seem nice and strong too for folding it down... I think with both boosters it will be super absorbent and I might see if it will fit Isabelle for a night once the bamboo's had a few more washes ;) :)

Love how soft the fleece is too - it did collect fluff after I'd pre-washed it tho' :roll: but that soon brushed off...

Will do a review when she's worn it a few more times!

My avatar
oliviaelanasmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby oliviaelanasmum » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Mine is doing very well, it washes and dries quickly, i only need to use one booster on my heavy wetting dd3, the only downside is that it is quite bulky to carry in my bag. This is probably not a big thing to most but as i have to carry nappies for 2 babies it is a factor for me.
Other than that though it performs excellently and i would recommend it.

Oh and to add it fit's both dd4 who is 15lbs and dd3 who is 22lbs and it fit's well iyswim, no gaping and plenty of room for growth for 21 mo dd3.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)