hf1

pop in users. help!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

pop in users. help!

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:44 pm

I love my Pop ins but have a question about the night time booster. It pops together to go around the other popins but then underneath is another popper. Where does this go on the nappy? The box said it came with instruction but there were none! :gaah: Lol. Also am I gonna be safe to trust it ALL night? :-? :babyrolleyes: Lucas is still in 'posies at bedtime ATM. :oops:

My avatar
steffibabes
Clothie
Clothie

Re: pop in users. help!

Postby steffibabes » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi winnie I have been wondering the exact same thing and I haven't found a use for the extra popper either! i have, as you have wrapped it round the top booster and then poppered it to it.

It is very bulky but it lasted on my 6 month old skinny DD 12 hours with one feed and the back was still dry. I did try it overnight without the booster and it did leak.

Btw, I am no expert. Maybe someone more knowledgeable will come along. :-?

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Thanks. Just wanted to know that it would last overnight really. Dont want to do full change at 2am! :( :crossbaby: :furious: Will just sort of loop it round and hope... Not tonight tho :oops:

My avatar
steffibabes
Clothie
Clothie

Postby steffibabes » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:59 am

Hi Winnie,

Slight disaster last night. A leak at 3.30 :x at the front but the back was still dry. I think the booster makes the nappy so bulky the fit around the legs is compromised. I just thought I should warn you. Might try tonight without the booster.

My avatar
steffibabes
Clothie
Clothie

Postby steffibabes » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:51 pm

I'm giving it a chance tonight without the booster. Can't be any worse than last night!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm

steffibabes wrote:Hi Winnie,

Slight disaster last night. A leak at 3.30 :x at the front but the back was still dry. I think the booster makes the nappy so bulky the fit around the legs is compromised. I just thought I should warn you. Might try tonight without the booster.

Oh dear! Still haven't braved cloth overnight yet! How many times have you washed them? I have done one prewash and have decided to try stuffing my weenotions with one to see how it goes. I will have to try it on the baby I suppose to see how bulky it is. Did you leave both of the other snaps in? And did you unpop the nappy to its largest size?

So for so many questions, just interested to know what I should be doing with it! :-?

Thanks for thinking of me!
Donna :wink:

My avatar
steffibabes
Clothie
Clothie

Postby steffibabes » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi Donna

The one that I tried last night without the booster is an old style one I bought pre-loved on the classifieds recently so I have no idea how many times it has been washed. The one that leaked is a new style that I have washed maybe three times so maybe that is the problem. The old-style one I have on the middle setting and that gives a good fit (there are only three poppers) and the new style one I put on the second to smallest setting.

I did not bother with the booster but left both the other snaps in.

Last night's nappy without the booster I put on my 6 month old 13lb skinny DD before her bedtime feed. She had a small feed at 2am (and I was debating changing her just in case but decided not to) and took the nappy off after 12 hours. It was wet but not soaking so I am doing the same tonight.

My avatar
steffibabes
Clothie
Clothie

Postby steffibabes » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:06 pm

No leaks last night either!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Glad its working ok for you. We still get leaks in the day time after a couple of hours! cant seem to make anything work for long! :oops:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)