hf1

Another Question for Itti Bitti D'lish users

My avatar
doodlebug
Clothie
Clothie

Another Question for Itti Bitti D'lish users

Postby doodlebug » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:37 am

Do any of you use these nappies on a toddler and how do they cope? I have bought some for dd who's just turned 1 but i wondered if they'll be ok for long term use or is she likely to out wee them in a few months?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Another Question for Itti Bitti D'lish users

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:02 am

Gracie is nearly 16 months and we use them, they are good for up to 3 hours in the day, could probably last longer but we change her every 2-3 hours.x

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:11 am

I couldn't use them on my 2.5yr old daughter but she is a really heavy wetter and outwee's most nappies!!!

My avatar
oliviaelanasmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby oliviaelanasmum » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:53 pm

I use them on Maisy-Rae who is 21 months and they fit fine in large with plenty of room to grow, we never have leaks either :D Tilly-Grace who is 8 months is still in the mediums so i like to have them in matching colours :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:17 pm

I currently use them on my 14month old with no problems, they last 3-4 hours no problem. He isn't a particularly heavy wetter but I can see them lasting a while. Haven't tried them on an older child, but I know some people find their lo's grow out of the rise quite early on.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:33 pm

They lasted Jak all of 30 mins, or whenever he wee'd really, but will do Summer 3-4 hrs, but TBH Jak couldn't use anything but a super absorbent fitted (ie night nappies) and ME or popolini wraps, and they still only last 3 hrs MAX

Return to AIO's (All in ones)