Please help me choose!!!

My avatar
NicolaM
Clothie
Clothie

Please help me choose!!!

Postby NicolaM » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi

I am new to cloth nappies and would like to buy some for my one year old. I need to use all in ones but not sure which one to buy. The closest to disposables for trimness etc would be great.

From reading other posts the itti bitti d'lish seems to be very popular so was thinking this might be a good choice or Fuzzi bunz or bumgenius....

Any suggestions etc would be great

Also would Motherease Bamboo Sandys be a good choice for night time use?

Thanks

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Please help me choose!!!

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:11 pm

We love itt's, they are nice and trim, WN AI2's are really lovely as well and ofcourse you can choose your fabris, colours, embroidery etc :wink: I don't think itti's are great for heavy wetters though.

I really like bamboo sandys for night, I boost with a petite dessous insert (never can spelll that right) and an easy peasy hemp insert and it is only barely damp in the morning. Baby Beehinds also work well for us at nights as do Hollow Oak. Hope that helps

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Itti Bitt's are probably one of the trimmest nappies around so closer to a disposable. But that does also mean that they don't suit some people due to a poor fit, they are pretty low in the rise and therefore some people find their lo's grow out of the them and some don't find them absorbent enough. Having said that, I love them at the moment on my 14m old, they are a really good fit and last well on him, there are plenty of poppers left for growing room too (he wears a large).

Both Fuzzis and BGs are also very good pockets and well worth a try - why not buy one of each and then you can decide what you want more of. People often find that a selection of different nappies is better than all one type.

I have never used sandy's but I understand they are very good and as long as you haven't got a super wetter should work overnight.

Let us know how you get on

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:29 pm

I love my itti's, they work really well on my son, but daughter who was a very heavy wetter didn't get on with them at all. WE also love WNAI2 as well, they are slim and super cute too :)

Iagree with Annette, I like having a selection!

Return to AIO's (All in ones)