hf1

itti Bitti

My avatar
jamieandalfie
Clothie
Clothie

itti Bitti

Postby jamieandalfie » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 am

I have 2 Itti Bittis for my son atm and i love them so much I wanna use them full time.

Hes in disposables :oops: in the day and has 4 changes approx, and then I put him in a wonderoos at night.

Would 4 itti bittis for the day tiime be enough do you think (ill be buying 4 days worth) ?? xx

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: itti Bitti

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:35 am

4 wouldn't last me throughout the day - but then my children seem to be fairly heavy wetters. I think the best thing to do is experiment. 4 may be fine for your LO :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 am

emmajayne33 wrote:4 wouldn't last me throughout the day - but then my children seem to be fairly heavy wetters. I think the best thing to do is experiment. 4 may be fine for your LO :)

WSS. Katie outwees her Ittis in 2 hours so when she's wearing them we use around 6/7 a day. Although if the nappy is just wet you can change the inserts and reuse the outer so you may get away with 4 per day if you buy a few extra sets of inserts.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:53 am

Louise wrote:
emmajayne33 wrote:4 wouldn't last me throughout the day - but then my children seem to be fairly heavy wetters. I think the best thing to do is experiment. 4 may be fine for your LO :)

WSS. Katie outwees her Ittis in 2 hours so when she's wearing them we use around 6/7 a day. Although if the nappy is just wet you can change the inserts and reuse the outer so you may get away with 4 per day if you buy a few extra sets of inserts.

WTS.

dan out wees his in about 3 hours. go through maybe 6 to 7 nappies a day and then a night one

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:55 am

Louise wrote:WSS. Katie outwees her Ittis in 2 hours so when she's wearing them we use around 6/7 a day. Although if the nappy is just wet you can change the inserts and reuse the outer so you may get away with 4 per day if you buy a few extra sets of inserts.

WSS, we only use 2 itti bitti nappies per day unless she poos! we would probably use 5/6 inserts. So maybe get some extra inserts

My avatar
jamieandalfie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby jamieandalfie » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Thanks all. I may just buy a days worth (or what I think is a days worth :D ) and see how it goes, then order more iykwim

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:43 pm

4 a day would last us. :wink:

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Between 4-6 a day would last us,like someone else said you can always use the outer cover again if its not wet or soiled!!
I would'nt let my husband know this of course,as i plan to order more to bump up my stash,need more colours!!!LOL

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:00 am

:giggle: I still 'need' more too!!

Return to AIO's (All in ones)