Which Nappy? Recommendations please!

My avatar
NicolaM
Clothie
Clothie

Which Nappy? Recommendations please!

Postby NicolaM » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:09 am

Hi

I am looking for an all in one nappy for night time use for my four year old son. He is very skinny and has been potty trained for 2 years but still needs a nappy at night although he isn't that wet. Due to his age I would like something that isn't too nappy looking!! :giggle:

I recently bought a Motherease Bedwetter pant which is ok but a bit loose and large. Was thinking an all in one with poppers at the sides might be a better fit but could still go on like pants. Possibilities are Swaddlebees, Blueberry Side Snap or Popolino Easy Fix.

Does anyone have any opinions on these or have any other recommendations?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Which Nappy? Recommendations please!

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Hmmm I'm not sure you'll get an AIO that would work as a night nappy...
Perhaps if he's not a heavy wetter as you say then something like a blueberry side snap would work ok but to be honest my 3YO usually wears fitted nappies under wool and she knows they're a nappy but isn't bothered...

Is it your son that would be bothered by the nappy-ness?

If you're not sure if it would fit it would be best to measure him first...

The minki-yoyo is the only one I know of with stretchy sides that goes on like pants...

Blueberry do training pants which might hold a wee for him...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Which Nappy? Recommendations please!

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:26 pm

I agree with Steph about the AIO. My son is nearly 4 and we use Minki pockets as he's a fairly heavy wetter at night. I'd try a Minki pocket or a YoYo if I was you.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)