hf1

Rise on an Itti

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Rise on an Itti

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:39 pm

I keep reading that Itti's have a low rise but just how low is it on a small size? Is it lower than the rise on a small WNSS?

I think Findlay's grumpy mood this afternoon is because he's the only baby in the world who doesn't have an Itti so I might have to cheer him up with one but with him being a boy I was thinking that something super low rise at the front might not be such a good idea :-?

Any advice?

Thanks
Lottie x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Rise on an Itti

Postby Annette » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:42 pm

I wouldn't bother with a small. Ben first had a medium Itti when he was 5 months and it wasn't on the tightest setting and he wasn't huge either. So I don't think it would be worth buying a small one at this stage :wink:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:53 pm

He's not quite 7lb yet and still in up to 5lb clothes as he's so skinny so won't a medium be huge on him?

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Esme still fits in her smalls fairly well - we are just starting to move into mediums and that is really only because she is so tall (75th centile!) so the rise is just starting to become and issue and she is 4 months, was 7lb 9oz at birth and didn't go into her ittis until she was 8 and a half lbs. So though they are low rise, I am glad we got smalls at first (plus they are sooo cute :giggle: ) and feel we have got good use from them. If you are interested in trying a small but want to get one preloved I will be selling mine soon, so feel free to pm me! :oops:

Beckyx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Bobble Boy's Mum wrote:He's not quite 7lb yet and still in up to 5lb clothes as he's so skinny so won't a medium be huge on him?

ahhh yes, sorry I forgot he is quite little, so probably best off starting with smalls. Get one and see how you get on :D

Return to AIO's (All in ones)