hf1

wing droop on itti bittis?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

wing droop on itti bittis?

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Okay so I'm fast becoming a fan of all things side-snapping with few exceptions mainly because I like the fit...

But having bought 3 ittis as she fits mediums nicely - I'm getting drastically bad wing-droop!! :x :x

Don't get it if I do them up REALLY tightly but then they press on her tum and legs etc...

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: wing droop on itti bittis?

Postby greenferret » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Me too!! I have exactly the same problem with Esme's mediums, but not with her smalls!! Very strange :babyrolleyes: No help, but thought I'd share :idea:

Beckyx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:27 pm

We got wing droop too for a long while until we moved onto the next set of poppers. Never had any leaks though.

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Sorry to be thick but what is wing droop?!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Ruth wrote:Sorry to be thick but what is wing droop?!

It happens on front fastening nappies (as oppopsed to side snapping ones) where the edges of the front of the nappy droop down and come out from under the tabs fastened to the front... Does that description make any sense? :?

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:It happens on front fastening nappies (as oppopsed to side snapping ones) where the edges of the front of the nappy droop down and come out from under the tabs fastened to the front... Does that description make any sense? :?

It does. I have this with Fuzzi's. Despite not being a huge fan of them with Jack (everyone else seemed to be), I still bought a BTP one for Stan. I have to say I am still not a huge fan. Got a swaddlebees BTP on the way. I loved their sized pockets with Jack, so thought I'd give it a go. Although I think I am an itti bitti girl at the moment :D

Return to AIO's (All in ones)