hf1

Close Pop-In - Anyone used one?

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Close Pop-In - Anyone used one?

Postby Ruth » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:32 pm

I've had one person tell me they didn't like them. Have any of you used one? Would you recommend them?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Close Pop-In - Anyone used one?

Postby Louise » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 am

I've never used one myself but there's a review on them here (they used to be called Modern Baby). I'm sure someone who's used one will reply soon too.

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Thanks. I've ordered one because I like the sound of them!! Fingers crossed!!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 am

Would be interested to hear how you get on with it. I bought one and really liked it and bought a few more. But then I found them quite small around the waist as Ben got quite chubby and dh complained about the inserts and having to use a liner - couldn't understand why we didn't just have pockets. So I sold them on. They were reliable though and very absorbent.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:14 am

I have one which I never really had any problems with, but like Annette found them a bit on the small side - and it was never one I reached for first as it was just a bit too boring :giggle:

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Close parent have redesigned this nappy with a better more waterproof leg gusset and four rows of poppers down the front - it used to leak a bit but the new ones have new washing instructions i.e. don't tumble dry the outer and I really like them now - also loving the dream dri version - one of my best sellers - I am converted!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:41 pm

nappywardrobe wrote: but the new ones have new washing instructions i.e. don't tumble dry the outer and I really like them now - also loving the dream dri version - one of my best sellers - I am converted!

OMG! So glad I just saw this & legged it to the washing machine to get the outer!!! It came with no care instructions & I didn't think. I did get it from ebay (new) cheaper than elsewhere & I could have paid the price then! :lol: :lol:

I like the look of it so far, but yes the colours are very boring indeed!

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:00 am

I have a Stan aswell :hug: Mine is now 8 though!

The washing instructions are on the label if it is a new version.

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:59 pm

I realised afterwards that it's the old one..... So I ordered a new one straight away :giggle:

I must say I like it. The colours are crap, I got the duck egg blue & have a green on the way. No match for the itti's in that department :D but it's been good so far. It seems pretty absorbant already. Not a cool nappy though. He looks a dude in his blue itti! 8-)

PS Stan is just such a cool name! Am loving Stan, Ted, Sid, Frank all those kind of names are ace!

Return to AIO's (All in ones)