hf1

Lollipop Pop N Gro

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby Ruth » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:45 am

OMG!!! How lush is this nappy????? The outside is just pretty normal, but the inside looks fabulous!!!! It's just arrived so I am off to my first wash!!! Excitingggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!! :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby clothmama » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 am

I love mine - I've ony had it a few weeks and it is my fave night nappy for Louis at the moment and the best fitting BTP nappy I've seen on a toddler! Do a review for us when you have used it - be interesting to see how you get on with a little guy! It actually seems to stay pretty soft too which is nice (fleece seems to go bobbly after a few washes!) :D

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 pm

clothmama wrote:it is my fave night nappy for Louis at the moment and the best fitting BTP nappy I've seen on a toddler!

I actually originally ordered it for Jack as a night nappy! I still might try it on him tbh. Although I have been using some Huggies 4-8 year old nappies on him which have stopped the leaking & waking up with a wet bed. But I would love to put him back in cloth again. I'm going to show him the nappy & see what he says :lol: Whatever happens Stan will end up in one at some point though & I will review it for you. First impressions are very good! :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 pm

AAargh Isabelle's had a growth spurt and out-grown the ones we have and they don't fit Grace with the extra boosting at the moment so they're sat on the shelf :x

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:they don't fit Grace with the extra boosting at the moment :x

They are too big with the extra boosting? I'm not sure Stan will need boosting at first, I was surprised how thick the actual nappy is. Hope it stays dry enough for Jack.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Ruth wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:they don't fit Grace with the extra boosting at the moment :x

They are too big with the extra boosting? I'm not sure Stan will need boosting at first, I was surprised how thick the actual nappy is. Hope it stays dry enough for Jack.

Yeah when it's on the smallest rise setting they don't really fit her right with all the boosting...

She needs the boosting at night tho' in the daytime not always... Provided I use them in the afternoon they're ok but she mega pees in the mornings sometimes :giggle:

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:29 am

Well Jack woke up wet :( I wonder if this would have happened had I put a wool wrap over the top or something. Little bit disappointing, but he is a mega heavy wetter & a big boy. So I'm going to wash it & try it on Stan today.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:27 am

Did you add an extra booster? I put a thick hemp booster under the 2 it comes with. Also 1 night I had a leak - I realised I hadn't done it up tight enough. Wool over the top would certainly help but with a bit more boosting you may find it is OK!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am

It maybe wasn't tight enough because we were messing about. I put 2 swaddlebees hemp boosters underneath the mf it comes with. I didn't use the bamboo booster it comes with because it hadn't dried from the prewash fully. What do you think? I think he might object to wearing wool. But that might actually be me that objects to wool, I'm still unsure about it because it sounds high maintenance :lol:

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)