Lollipop Pop N Gro

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby clothmama » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 am

:hohoho: :hohoho: no no I mean he is 3 years and 2 months old!!! Just been through my emails and found the one and it is definitely exact wording :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am

clothmama wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: no no I mean he is 3 years and 2 months old!!! Just been through my emails and found the one and it is definitely exact wording :giggle:

Well alright then :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Perhaps I'm just cross they never replied to my emails...

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Pmsl at you two! Sorry I started this now!! Haha!

Tory, I used it with both boosters that came with it. I have left it in the nappy bucket today to teach it a lesson! Hopefully it will think twice about leaking again!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 pm

:idea: Hi there, i got one which was as new condition and it seems to leak :-? i got all excited and tried it today, Izzy had a nap woke up and had leaked. cant work it our though there wasn't that much wee on the inside of the nappy but round the legs and on the outside was wet. :(

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:15 pm

littlesez wrote::idea: Hi there, i got one which was as new condition and it seems to leak :-? i got all excited and tried it today, Izzy had a nap woke up and had leaked. cant work it our though there wasn't that much wee on the inside of the nappy but round the legs and on the outside was wet. :(

This is what's happening here too!!! I didn't put the boosters in it the other day to try & see if it was because it was too boosted hence leakage (??? In my weird logic!), & he was litterally soaked through after an hour, as though he had no nappy on at all! Tried it again this morning with both boosters & he was wet at the tope & around the legs. So it's in the classifieds now!!! Although I am wondering if I should hang on to it with it being btp, & try when he is bigger, but then I used it on Jack & he was soaked so I am really not loving this one at all!

Edited to say: It's almost as if it just goes straight through the nappy iykwim because the nappy itself gets wet.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:31 pm

These were great for a bit when Grace didn't need the boosting but now I can't get them to work right at all! :shock:

I have three too...

They were great as a night nappy but Isabelle's shot up again and the velcro rubs on her legs :roll:

There's too much microfibre for a night nappy for Grace too...

*sigh*

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:34 pm

how strange, i will try it again maybe with a different booster :|

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:36 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:They were great as a night nappy but Isabelle's shot up again and the velcro rubs on her legs :roll:

*sigh*

Yes & Tory suggested them as a night nappie for Jack hence I bought them thinking they are a BTP so Stan could use them. Just not working. Very odd indeed. & I triple checked the way he had it on today to make sure there were no gaps round legs etc. It's like the wee just trickles off the mf & goes through the nappy :(

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:43 pm

Have you washed it 6 times? Have you got the user instructions? -message me if you want them.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)