hf1

Lollipop Pop N Gro

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby Ruth » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:13 pm

nappywardrobe wrote:Have you washed it 6 times? Have you got the user instructions? -message me if you want them.

You are so helpful! :hug: I did get instructions with them & am now going to give it a second chance & follow them to the letter. It actually says 8 washes on my instructions, think I have only washed them 3 times :oops: :-? :giggle:

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm getting on a little better with it since following the instructions :oops: Just put the one booster in & it was fine, no leakage. Think the mf is a bit too big for him & his little thighs, seems to make it too wide round the legs iykwim.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:31 pm

we tried again today but still leaked, do you think its still ok to keep trying as we wash it more times? it saysprewash but does that mean it can still be worn in between?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:14 pm

littlesez wrote:we tried again today but still leaked, do you think its still ok to keep trying as we wash it more times? it saysprewash but does that mean it can still be worn in between?

Yes - it just won't be up to full absorbency - same with any new nappy really you should prewash it multiple times before it reaches optimum absorbency but many of us don't choosing instead to change more often...

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:17 pm

WSS My Close Pop in bamboos are getting noticeably more absorbant each time, but I only washed them once before I used them as I am an impatient moo! :oops:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:47 am

I LOVE my popngro :mrgreen: Did take a few washes to increase absorbancy but its fab now :mrgreen: Before that it had a tendency to leakout of the leg, would just role off the fabric :roll: but now i put it up with my BG for absorbancy and reliablilty....am ordering another 4 soon :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 pm

ooh great will keep on washing then! it lasts about an hour at the mo so looking forward to it :wink:

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:53 pm

How are you getting on with it now? I forgot he was in it the other day for a good 3 hours :-? until he did an explosive poo, which did not leak!!! I quite like them now. Might get a blue one!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Other than my 1 leak the 2nd time I wore it (and I'm prettty sure was from me as a/ I had prewashed them once plus the wash only and b/ I didn't allow for how stretchy they are and don't think I did the waist up tight enough.

So a big thumbs up and still loving them from me! :wine: If I were to have a new baby I would definately get 1/2 dozen or so of these as a workhorse nappy.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)