hf1

Lollipop Pop N Gro

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 am

I find it the opposite of high maintenance - honestly you only need to wash it about once a month or even longer if it's only for nights or if it gets poo on it obviously! I'm always amazed how much cooler Louis feels in wool as well!

The fit thing for me was that I dont' really have any other nappies that are stretchy like that so just did it up rather than pulling to make use of the elasticity of the nappy to get a good seal! :giggle:

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby Ruth » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 am

Would wool stop his pj's & bed getting wet then? What's a good wrap to go over the lollipop then?

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Yep wool would stop him / the bed from getting wet. Ali at Pixie Knits does some gorgeous ones (click on her banner that scrolls on the main page). Or you could have a look in the classifieds to see if you can get a 2nd hand pair of shorts or longies to try. I wouldn't want to put a PUL wrap over it as then you would have 2 layers of pul which could be a bit hot. Also the nappy will get a bit more absorbent if you have only washed it once. Try the hemp with the bamboo as well next time (And the mf one on the very top and making sure it is firmly done up (I knew this was my prob when I had the leak as it was wet on the front of his PJs)

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby Ruth » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Stan's in it tonight!!! Jack says he really wants a pink one! So I am either going to get my mums friend to :knit: him a wrap or see if I can find one sooner & then order him the pink nappy! Don't know what DH will say! But it's all research for my review of the lollipop anyway! btw you are quoted on their website Tory! Plus I read your review & I'm well miffed... Mine didn't have its own bag!!! :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Ruth wrote:Stan's in it tonight!!! Jack says he really wants a pink one! So I am either going to get my mums friend to :knit: him a wrap or see if I can find one sooner & then order him the pink nappy! Don't know what DH will say! But it's all research for my review of the lollipop anyway! btw you are quoted on their website Tory! Plus I read your review & I'm well miffed... Mine didn't have its own bag!!! :giggle:

The quote they've attributed to Tory is I think a re-hash of something I wrote in an email to them...

I'm quite cross actually as they asked if they could use some of my comments and I said yes but only if they told me which ones first - which they've clearly NOT done here :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby Ruth » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:55 am

So far, not loving this! It leaked on Stan. I must be doing something wrong! I'm just not going to use it until it's been washed a few more times & see if that helps. He was really really wet after 2 hours.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby clothmama » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:05 am

Ruth wrote:So far, not loving this! It leaked on Stan. I must be doing something wrong! I'm just not going to use it until it's been washed a few more times & see if that helps. He was really really wet after 2 hours.


Did you use it on its own or with one or more of the boosters?

ETA how odd about the quote, I'll go and have a look!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby clothmama » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:12 am

Velvetsteph wrote:
Ruth wrote:Stan's in it tonight!!! Jack says he really wants a pink one! So I am either going to get my mums friend to :knit: him a wrap or see if I can find one sooner & then order him the pink nappy! Don't know what DH will say! But it's all research for my review of the lollipop anyway! btw you are quoted on their website Tory! Plus I read your review & I'm well miffed... Mine didn't have its own bag!!! :giggle:

The quote they've attributed to Tory is I think a re-hash of something I wrote in an email to them...

I'm quite cross actually as they asked if they could use some of my comments and I said yes but only if they told me which ones first - which they've clearly NOT done here :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x


:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Ummmmm Steph get your cranky hat off and take it back :hohoho: :hohoho: :giggle: :giggle: - that is an exact word for word replication of an email that I sent them - I suppose we feel the same way about the nappy and have kids the same age too :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Lollipop Pop N Gro

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 am

clothmama wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:
Ruth wrote:Stan's in it tonight!!! Jack says he really wants a pink one! So I am either going to get my mums friend to :knit: him a wrap or see if I can find one sooner & then order him the pink nappy! Don't know what DH will say! But it's all research for my review of the lollipop anyway! btw you are quoted on their website Tory! Plus I read your review & I'm well miffed... Mine didn't have its own bag!!! :giggle:

The quote they've attributed to Tory is I think a re-hash of something I wrote in an email to them...

I'm quite cross actually as they asked if they could use some of my comments and I said yes but only if they told me which ones first - which they've clearly NOT done here :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x


:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Ummmmm Steph get your cranky hat off and take it back :hohoho: :hohoho: :giggle: :giggle: - that is an exact word for word replication of an email that I sent them - I suppose we feel the same way about the nappy and have kids the same age too :hohoho: :hohoho:

So you have a 2month old do you? :shock: :shock: :shock: Is there something you're not telling us lady?! :twisted: :twisted:

Tory Adams at Clothnappytree.com
"As a final comment I'm loving my Pop n Gro, it is the first nappy I grab at the moment, I'm using it on my 3 year and 2 month old as a night nappy and I love the fit and reliability!"


But yes perhaps the cranky hat should come off ;) :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)

cron