hf1

WN AI2 sizing help?!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

WN AI2 sizing help?!

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 am

i want to order a WN AI2, but am unsure of the sizing....
Charlie is 13lbs, waist 14.5", rise nearly 12". The medium looks like it'd be too big, but theres no sizing info on small :-?

oh and the inserts, which do you think is best?

any ideas? :babyroll:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: WN AI2 sizing help?!

Postby Louise » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 am

Have a look at the Northern Lights sizing, they are a similar size to the AI2s. I think you'd be better of with a small for now but I'd meaure her rather than just go by the weight range. Our AI2s have a 6 layer minkee topped bamboo insert. It really depends on how heavy a wetter your LO is as to whether you choose 4 or 6 layers.

My avatar
toniclaire
Clothie
Clothie

Postby toniclaire » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:21 pm

I've just recently bought 2 WNAI2's in a medium standard rise but they seem a bit small on my lo, the rise seems quite low IMO, he weighs approx 12lbs and has quite chunky legs. The waist is fine but won't fit him for much longer! Especially if they need boosting which I'm finding they do quite frequently (he is a heavy wetter) at least I'll be able to resell them and will probably get some rumparooz
Hope that helps x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:15 pm

i started reading this thinking whaaaat, no way is charlie 13lb, then i looked at the date, lol

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:32 pm

flutterby wrote:i started reading this thinking whaaaat, no way is charlie 13lb, then i looked at the date, lol
pmsl i was thinkin exactly the same thing n was about the to write was there something wrong with her to be so tiny again at this age, then i saw ur post which made me go look at the date. Talk about freak out then lol

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:50 pm

flutterby wrote:i started reading this thinking whaaaat, no way is charlie 13lb, then i looked at the date, lol

Me too :giggle:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)